SWEET Group Supervision
Friday, February 4, 2022 from 5-6:30pm
SWEET Group Coaching
TOPIC: Developing Full Potential
A 90-minute monthly Group Coaching Based on the available evidence-based practices
Join Us Now!
What will you get
- An environment conducive to fostering deep reflection on the work you do
- An opportunity to really promote self-care, burnout prevention, and empowerment. Like our online live seminars, full-day workshops, and other services, this is about having a transformative learning experience.
What else can you expect from this seminar?
- You will unlearn what you currently know about how you navigate life and relearn ways to do so that really make a difference
- You will discover who you really are, beyond what you currently believe about yourself, and what your purpose in life is
- You will understand what life really is really about and how it actually works when you operate from a place of Freedom
Join Us Now!
See the schedule of upcoming sessions below and mark your calendar. Click the click to separately enroll in that session*.
- Friday, January 21st, 5-6:30pm: Developing Full Potential
- Friday, February 18th, 5-6:30pm: Self-Actualization
- Friday, March 18th, 5-6:30pm: Success Intelligence
- Friday, April 29th, 5-6:30pm: Authentic Success
- Friday, May 20th, 5-6:30pm: Emotional Intelligence
- Friday, June 17th, 5-6:30pm: Time Management
- Friday, July 15th, 5-6:30pm: Communication Skills
- Friday, August 19th, 5-6:30pm: Self-Confidence
- Friday, September 16th, 5-6:30pm: Decision Making
- Friday, October 21st, 5-6:30pm: Strategic Thinking
- Friday, November 18th, 5-6:30pm: Delegating
- Friday, December 16th, 5-6:30pm: Leadership
*Each session requires a separate registration
Join Us Now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Facilitator and Co-Facilitator
Mardoche Sidor, MD, is a Harvard-trained Quadruple Board Certified Psychiatrist, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University, School of Physicians and Surgeons, trained in and taught all major psychotherapeutic modalities, including and not limited to CBT, DBT, Family Systems, and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy. He is also the author of 11 books including Journey to Empowerment, Discovering Your Worth, The Power of Faith. and, The Art of Living. Dr. Sidor has worked both as a primary care physician and Medical Director in three different settings, including a Chief Medical Officer of the Center for Alternative Sentencing and Employment Services (CASES). He is a main facilitator for the SWEET Institute. His 11th book, entitled, NLP for Clinicians is now available to the public.
Karen Dubin, PhD, LCSW, is a Columbia-trained Social Worker with wide clinical, teaching, and supervision experience. She also has a background in management, mentorship, and leadership that spans more than 20 years. Her added passion is in advocacy and coaching. She has previously held Executive level positions, and two other directorships in different organizations. She is currently Adjunct Faculty at Columbia University School of Social Work and Adelphi University School of Social Work. She also maintains a private practice, provides supervision, and clinical and management training. She is also a personal and executive-level coach. She is a main facilitator for the SWEET Institute.